Claire’s is a specialty store for young women, teens, tweens, and kids jewelry and accessories. If you have young kids, most likely, you have visited the store already.
The Alshaya Group owns the trademark. They have 34 branches open all over Kuwait.
How to shop Claire’s online?
You can buy Claire’s products by visiting the Mothercare website, also owned by the Alshaya Group. They offer free two days shipping with purchases over 9 KD.
Sales, Offers and Promotions
Mothercare offers 10% off when you join their mailing list when you shop online.
Branches and Location
- Abdullah Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah – inside Abdullah Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah Co-operative Society (Block 5) – Block 5, Road 8
- Abu Halifa – inside Abu Halifa Co-operative Society – Block 2, Abdulmehsen Al-Duaij Street
- Airport – inside Airport Mall – Departures Area
- Bayan – inside Bayan Co-operative Society (Block 2) – Block 2, Road 14
- Egaila – inside Al Bairaq Mall – Block 5, Street 250, close to The Gate Mall
- Egaila – inside Debenhams Egaila (The Gate Mall) Branch – Block 5, Street 250 crossing Street 104, beside Al Bairaq Mall
- Fahaheel – inside Al Kout Mall – Mezzanine 1
- Faiha – inside Faiha Co-operative Society (Block 5, Main) – Block 5, Al Zahraa Street crossing Hamad AlMeshari Street
- Hawally – inside Al-Muhallab Mall – Beirut Street, crossing Muthanna Street
- Hawally – inside The Sultan Center TSC Hawally (Beirut Street) Branch – Block 6, Beirut Street
- Jabriya – inside Jabriya Co-operative Society (Block 2) – Block 2, Ibrahim Husain Al-Maarafi Street
- Jahra – inside Awtad Mall Jahra Branch – Block 3, between Marzouq Al Meteab Street and Mohammad Dayf Allah Al Qahs (Ain Jalut Street)
- Khaldiya – inside Khaldiya Co-Operative Society (Block 2, Main) – Block 2, Street 48
- Mishref – inside Mishref Co-Operative Society (Block 4, Main) – Block 4, Abdulaziz Ahmad Alhamad Street, near Arab Open University (AOU)
- Mubarak Al Kabeer – inside Mubarak Al-Kabeer Co-op Society (Block 4, Main) – Block 4, Street 252
- Qadsia – inside Qadsiya Coop Society (Block 5, Main) – Block 5, Abdul Aziz Mohamad Al Duaij street, close to NBK and Burger King restaurant
- Qurtuba – inside Qurtaba Co-operative Society – Block 5
- Al-Rai – inside Avenues Mall – 1st Avenue
- Al-Rai – inside Avenues Mall – 2nd Avenue
- Al-Rai – inside Debenhams Rai (Avenues, Phase 1) Branch – 1st Avenue
- Al-Rai – inside Avenues Mall – The Mall
- Rawda – inside Rawda Co-Op Society (Block 2, Main) – Block 2, Issa Al-Abed Aljaleel street
- Rumaithiya – inside Rumaithiya Co-operative Society – Block 7, Nasser Al Mubarak Street, near Rumaithiya Police Station and Commercial Bank of Kuwait (CBK) branch
- Salmiya – inside City Centre Mall Salmiya (Souk Al-Salmiah) Branch
- Salmiya – inside Fashion Way Mall Salmiyah – Salem Mubarak Street, near Sultan Center facing Al Fanar Mall
- Salmiya – inside Marina Mall – Arabian Gulf street
- Salwa – inside Salwa Co-op Society (Block 5) – Block 5, Salwa Street
- Sharq – inside Souq Sharq Mall – At the end of Arabian Gulf Street
- Sharq – inside Debenhams Sharq (Souq Sharq Mall) Branch
- Sulaibikhat – inside Sulaibikhat Co-operative Society – Block 5
- Surra – inside Surra Co-operative Society – Block 5, Tariq Bin Zayed Street
- Yarmouk – inside Yarmouk Co-Operative Society (Block 3, Main) – Block 3, Abdulaziz Bin Baz Street
- Zahra – inside 360 Mall – Sixth Ring Road, South Surra, Al Zahra’a Area
- Zahra – inside Zahra Co-Operative Society (Block 4, Main) – Block 4
- Website: www.claires.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: clairesmiddleeast
- Twitter: claireseurope
- Instagram: claireseurope
- Instagram: clairesmiddleeast
- YouTube: ClairesStores
Electronics retail store established in 2001. Today Eureka showrooms are located in seven different locations. Here are their latest offers and main locations/branches: Latest Deals, Offers and...
Xcite Alghanim Electronics Kuwait Is the biggest Electronics retailer in Kuwait. Their showroom is spread all over Kuwait. Here are their latest promotions and where you can find them at: Xcite...
Lulu hypermarket Kuwait opened its doors back in 2007. It sells fresh food, health and beauty products, and electronics. Today the store serves it, customers through six superstores. Here are their...
A grocery store opened its doors back in 1995 by Majid Al Futtaim. The hypermarket offers electronics, fresh produce, and products to its customers in Jleeb, Hawali, Farwaniya, Mangaf, 360 Mall,...